Grease Trap And Tank Cleaning
King's Sanitary also specializes in Grease Trap Cleaning. Grease traps are located usually under the sink in the kitchen or outside of businesses. Grease traps should be pumped according to the usage and to maintain the condition of the tank. If not taken care of properly, grease will thicken and harden around the tank/trap, potentially resulting in a back up and clog and making it harder to service and can also conflict with certain health department regulations. We offer Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Services Agreements with friendly reminders.
Why choose King's Sanitary Service?
- Complete Septic, Plumbing, and Drain Services
- Area Wide 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Professional & Friendly Service
- Affordable Pricing
- No Job Too Big or Small
- BBB Accredited Business
- NFIB Certified Business
- Serving Trumbull, Mahoning, Portage, Geauga, and Ashtabula Counties