Footer Drains & Downspouts
Did you know that your footer drains being clogged may be the reason for wet walls or a damp basement? Inside and outside footer drains are designed to either carry or flow the water to a discharge point or a sump pump crock. If there is a clog in your footer tile, which holds the water around your foundation, with no place to discharge could be a possible reason for a damp basement or moist walls. Downspout lines that could be clogged will also result in water backing up around your house. King's Sanitary Service has specially designed equipment to clean footer drains and down spout discharges.
Why choose King's Sanitary Service?
- Complete Septic, Plumbing, and Drain Services
- Area Wide 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Professional & Friendly Service
- Affordable Pricing
- No Job Too Big or Small
- BBB Accredited Business
- NFIB Certified Business
- Serving Trumbull, Mahoning, Portage, Geauga, and Ashtabula Counties